Monday, March 17, 2008

emotional breakdowns and the greatest friends ever.

so, ive only been in school for a week and it is taking a major toll on my emotions. im already extreamly burnt out, and ive already considered quitting. yes, i know its only been a week...but, with everything else going on i dont think i can do it sometimes.
i should just put all the other stuff on the back burner and mainly focus on school, but anyone that knows me knows i that i cannot do that. for some reason i always put way too much on my plate and try to handle everything all at once at the same time. i know its so bad for me but i dont know how to handle one thing at a time. im so used to handling everything all at once and always in the end i explode into an emotional mess.

thats what happend yesterday. i completely broke down while i was driving to kaneohe to meet up with demitri and his dad. i was going to just turn around and go home but demitri kept pushing to meet up and get hugs. he is the greatest friend in the world, i met up with them and they cracked jokes and gave me hugs and of course they made me feel so much better.

i know i need to cut back on the partying and staying up late for sure and focus on school.

hopefully this week will be better.

<3

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

demitri is such a true blue friend- i love him and you. thomas and i were talking about you one day and saying that you do, indeed, have a TON going on in your life. please let me know if i can help you with anything. i can yell at any uy members who dont get back to you fast enough about a gig... :) i'm a mom so i am reeeeeeeal good at nagging.

erika lynn said...

im so glad you are in my life stephanie! thank you for these wonderful words and i lubba you too!
we need to hangout once i get used to my school schedule!
<3333333333333

KristenE. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KristenE. said...

Aww... isn't Demetri just the coolest?! Well, we love you Erika! If you ever need anything, just let us know. I know Adam is one of those that never gets back to you about gigs. I'll make him better at that ;o) Adam also gave me your card that other day. You better believe I'll be giving you a call! I've always admired your hairstyles! Well, take care girlie!

Love,
The Eskaran's

erika lynn said...

thank you kristen!! i really miss you!! and ive only seen bebeh once since she was born!!! lets change that soon ok?
love youuuu.
<333